Our horticultural engineers answer numerous technical questions from amateur gardeners all year round. Many questions come back time and again because their answers are important for work in the garden or on the patio. You can find the most important questions here.
- What are beneficial nematodes?
- How do nematodes work?
- How do I identify which product I need?
- Do the Neudorff nematodes also work against other pests?
- How long will nematodes take to work?
- Are nematodes safe to use around children and pets?
- Do I need to refrigerate Neudorff nematodes?
- How many times do I need to apply the product?
- What are the optimum weather conditions for the application for nematodes?
- I have purchased my nematodes, when should I apply them?
- How long do I need to mix / shake / agitate the sachet in water?
- What temperature should the water be for mixing?
- How do I apply the product in a watering can?
- How do I apply the product in a NemaSprayer?
- Should the soil be moist before and after the nematode application?
- The sachet has not dissolved / the sachet is still inside the sprayer and the nematodes are still in the sachet?
- ls it normal for residue to be left in the sprayer and what should I do with it?