Our horticultural engineers answer numerous technical questions from amateur gardeners all year round. Many questions come back time and again because their answers are important for work in the garden or on the patio. You can find the most important questions here.
- Are these pellets (Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer+*) really wildlife and environmentally friendly?
- Can I use Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer+* early in the season e.g. February / March?
- Can I use Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer+* in slug and snail traps?
- Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer+* was not effective. I couldn´t see any dead slugs and snails or trails of slime!
- Do I have to reapply Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer+* immediately after rain?
- Can I use Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer+* to protect edible crops such as lettuce and strawberries?
- Can I reapply Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer+* just before picking lettuce?
- Are there any plants which slugs and snails don´t like?
- Is it sufficient to spread a circle of Sluggo+* around individual plants?
- What can I do to prevent slugs and snails?
- I have recently applied the product but can no longer see any pellets – what has happened?
- What happens to any pellets that are not eaten?