BugFree Bug and Larvae Killer Concentrate
The unique formulation of BugFree Bug and Larvae Killer Concentrate+* controls a wide range of harmful pests including aphids, whitefly, greenfly, spider mites, mealy bugs, scale insects, leaf hoppers and thrips. It also acts on the eggs and larvae of the insects to provide extended periods of control. Contains the naturally derived active ingredient Pyrethrins which is derived from the chrysanthemum flower (Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium).
- Active ingredient content 4.59 g/L pyrethrins and 825.3 g/L rapeseed oil
- Concentrate to control mature insects, their larvae and their eggs
- Effective against sucking and biting insects such as aphids, thrips, spider mites, whitefly, mealy bugs, scale insects, caterpillars, beetles and sheet wasp larvae
- Suitable for a wide variety of ornamental plants (protected)
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Makes up to 25 L of spray solution. Please see packaging for insect specific dose rates
- Spray plants and undersides of leaves until dripping wet
250 ml concentrate bottle made of > 90 % waste plastic
Additional product information
Here you can find and download background information on the product.
4005240136874 BugFree 250ml UK 2101
Safety data sheets
Pyrol Bug & Larvae Killer – POS video