BugFree Bug and Larvae Killer
Neonicotinoid free. Certified for organic use.
The unique formulation of BugFree Bug & Larvae Killer* controls a wide range of harmful pests including aphids, whitefly, greenfly, spider mites, mealy bugs, scale insects, leaf hoppers and thrips. It also acts on the eggs and larvae of the insects to provide extended periods of control. Contains the naturally derived active ingredient Pyrethrins. This active ingredient is derived from the chrysanthemum flower (Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium) which is native to the Kenyan highlands. Neudorff ensures that all pyrethrum used in their products is responsibly sourced and have been using natural pyrethrum in the Neudorff range since 1861. Due to the pyrethrum’s rapid breakdown there only needs to be a short waiting period prior to harvest when used on edible fruit.
- Active ingredient content 0.045 g/L pyrethrins and 8.25 g/L rapeseed oil
- Ready to use spray to control mature insects, their larvae and their eggs
- Effective against sucking and biting insects such as aphids, thrips, spider mites, whitefly, mealy bugs, scale insects, caterpillars, beetles and sheet wasp larvae
- Suitable for a wide variety of ornamental plants, kohlrabi, apple and pear in home gardens and on allotments
- Spray plants and undersides of leaves until dripping wet
Packaging sizes: 750 ml spray bottle
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Additional product information
Here you can find and download background information on the product.
4005240136881 BugFree Bug and Larvae Killer RTU 750ml 2081
Safety data sheets
Pyrol Bug & Larvae Killer – POS video