Long lasting control against regrowth of tough weeds - Glyphosate free
Neudorff’s WeedFree Plus is a complete herbicide for both weeds and grasses. It works against a wide variety of annual and perennial weeds and is also effective against stubborn weeds, e.g. Stinging nettle, Dandelion, Thistle, Chickweed, Bluegrass, Field horsetail, Plantain and Ground Elder / Goutweed. The unique combination of two active ingredients, pelargonic acid and maleic acid hydrazide, create a weedkiller that is both fast-acting and long-lasting against weed regrowth. Pelargonic acid is also found naturally in pelargoniums and is a highly effective fatty acid widely used in the treatment of unwanted plants. Maleic acid hydrazide is an extremely old and well researched active ingredient. First produced in 1895, it has been used as a growth regulator in crop management since 1952. Its main applications have been in the production of food, particularly being used on potatoes and onions as an anti-sprouting agent. Learn more about how WeedFree Plus works here.
- Glyphosate free
- Active ingredient content 31.02 g/l Pelargonic Acid, 4.95 g/l Maleic Hydrazide
- Pelargonic acid: a fatty acid as also occurring in nature and Maleic hydrazide, a growth regulator (which is also used e.g. to prevent harvested potatoes from sprouting)
- Long lasting control against regrowth of tough weeds, stops roots from growing
- Visible results for weeds (e.g. goutweed) and grasses within 1 day after treatment
- Ready-to-use spray
- Drench the weeds thoroughly to guarantee an optimum absorption of the active ingredients
- Spray the weeds at a quantity of 100 ml product/m². Good spray cover of the weeds is essential.
- Weeds must be dry before application.
- Do not direct spray or allow spray drift onto cultivated plants!
Packaging sizes: 750 ml trigger bottle
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Additional product information
Here you can find and download background information on the product.
Safety data sheets
Weeds in the garden?